Professional hydraulic riveter, featuring a pull force of 850 kg.
Nose pieces are located on the underside of the riveter.
A compressor is required with an air flow delivery of at least 0.8 l/min at 6.3 Bar to make use of the riveter.
A container on the back holds the mandrels of the already fitted blind rivets.
- Stainless steel: 2.4-3.2mm blind rivets
- Aluminium: 2.4-4.8mm blind rivets
Make sure that an in-line lubricator is fitted with pneumatic oil (AT OIL).
- Container on the back holds the mandrels of already fitted blind rivets
- Nose pieces fitted on the underside of the riveter
- Fit blind rivets up to 4.8mm
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
|Working pressure||6.3 Bar|
|Traction power||850 kg.f|
|Average air consumption||0.8 l/min|
|Suggested minimum compressor HP||1 HP|
|Exhaust||Front of cylinder|
|Range||2.4 - 4.8mm|
|Stroke length||14mm max.|