Media: Aluminium Oxide
Size of grit: 100+ micron
Application: General use
Shape: Angular and sharp
Sandblasting is a process of smoothing, shaping and cleaning a hard surface by forcing solid particles (media) onto the surface using compressed air.
A sandblasting gun using a nozzle, directs the particles towards the surface.
Use the correct media, texture and nozzle for the desired effect on the substrate.
- The removal of mill scale, rust, old paint, tar, epoxy.
- Etching into glass, metals, ceramics, granite
- The cleaning of metals, wood, road surfaces
- Longer cutting life, more circulations before breaking down- 15 times
- Superior surface profile - virtually free of embedment. Excellent surface profile for coating adhesion
- Capable of profiling the toughest steels, including stainless steel. Suitable for non-ferrous metals
- Non-toxic - inert and natural
- Non reactant - will not interfere with coatings