High pressure spray gun - Ø 1.8mm
The very first spray guns were high pressure spray guns. The design mostly relies on air pressure to transfer paint to the surface.
Fully adjustable pattern width making use of a high quality stainless steel fluid tip and needle.
Tips and techniques
When sprayfinishing, it's always advised to keep the spray gun parallel to the workpiece surface. The distance from the surface of the workpiece should be the width of the spray pattern.
The lower the pressure of the air, the lower the chance to have bounce-back (overspray). The pressure should only be increased when the spray pattern is uneven - paint focused in the middle when the fan setting is wide.
- Aluminium suction cup
- Cast aluminium body construction
- Suction feed cup allows for spray gun to placed down without a holder and holds greater capacity compared to a gravity feed spray gun
- Easy spray pattern and fluid control adjustment
- Rotatable aircap to change spray pattern direction
- Stainless steel fluid tip and needle
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
|Working pressure||3.5 - 5 Bar|
|Pattern width||240 mm|
|Air consumption||198 - 340 l/min|
|Cup capacity||1000 ml Aluminium|
|Air inlet||1/4 BSP|