Airbrush cleaning pot
The cleaning pot can be used for 3 functions:
- Cleaning residual paint in airbrush
- White cap can be used as a water container or a palette
- Airbrush holder
Use the correct solvent for the media used in the airbrush. Using the cleaning pot correctly will result in a clean airbrush without a messy overspray.
For cleaning airbrushes:
- Open the yellow plastic cover lid and place the filter in the hole.
- Place water about 15mm in the pot before cleaning.
- Insert airbrush nozzle in the insertion port and insert cleaning solvent.
- Fully push down and pull back on the trigger of the airbrush and repeat if necessary to flush the airbrush.
For airbrush holder:
- Put the black holder into the small hole on the top of the yellow plastic cover.
- Insert nozzle of airbrush in the holder.