The paint pot allows for a higher volume of paint to be sprayed using a pressure feed spray gun.
Care should be taken not to use catalyst/hardener based media (paints). Always refer to the paint manufacturer's data sheet.
The pot is fitted with an automatic mixing paddle to automatically agitate the paint to prevent it from separating.
Accessories to use with paint pot:
- SG PPPQ2U - PQ2 Spray gun for paint pot - Ø 2.0mm
- SG PPX4001S-2 - PQ2 Spray gun for paint pot - Ø 2.2mm
- SG PPX4001S - PQ2 Spray gun with fluid and air hose 7.5m long - Ø 2.2mm
- SG PPX4001S-1 - Fluid and air hose 7.5m long
Tips and techniques
When sprayfinishing, it's always advised to keep the spray gun parallel to the workpiece surface. The distance from the surface of the workpiece should be the width of the spray pattern.
The lower the pressure of the air, the lower the chance to have bounce-back (overspray). The pressure should only be increased when the spray pattern is uneven - paint focused in the middle when the fan setting is wide.
- Powder coated tank finish that is easy to clean
- Clamp on lid with air tight seal gasket
- 4 easy roll casters with wide base for increased stability
- Stainless steel fluid pickup tube with filter screen
- Carrying handle
- Automatic agitator
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
|Paint pot capacity||20 litres|
|Working pressure||1.4 - 2.1 Bar|
|Feed type||Pressure feed|
|Max pressure||6.3 Bar|
|Air inlet thread||1/4 BSP|
|Fluid hose outlet thread||3/8 BSP|